Steve Jobs said “Simple can be harder than complex”, so it looks like Apple is taking the easy route. Customers will now have to choose between 8 different iPhones with today’s addition of the iPhone 8, 8 Plus, and X. That’s a tons of specs and options to compare, and we’re not even talking about color or storage size.
- The cheap and tiny “fun size” 4-inch iPhone SE from $349
- The “Yes I still need a headphone jack” iPhone 6S and 6S Plus from $449
- The “I live in the future where headphone jacks are heresy” iPhone 7 and 7 Plus from $549
- The “I want a new but not giant” iPhone 8 from $699
- The “I want zoom but also want to save $200” iPhone 8 Plus from $799
- The “I want to feel superior and unlock with my face” iPhone X from $999